Art. 13 GDPR 2016/679
We hereby inform the “data subjects”, as defined in Art. 4(1) GDPR that the sending of emails is necessary in order to respond to the requests for estimates received from potential customers. This may require the processing of personal data, in accordance with the following general principles:
- All data is processed fairly, correctly and transparently with regard to the data subject, in accordance with the general principles of Art. 5 GDPR.
- specific safety measures have been observed in order to prevent the loss of data, illegal or improper use and unauthorised access.
- the data controller is Storci Spa, Via Lemignano no. 6, 43044 Lemignano (Parma), firstname.lastname@example.org.
- you may contact the Data controller to exercise any of your rights under Articles 15-22 GDPR (right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, portability and the right of complaint), and you may revoke consent already granted, or send a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
- The Data Controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer, as there is no processing of data covered by the description in Art. 37 GDPR 2016.
OBJECT OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The Data Controller will process email addresses, personal information, and contact details;
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE DATA PROCESSING
Your data will be processed for the following purpose:
METHOD OF PROCESSING
The personal data will be processed via the operations indicated in Art. 4(2) GDPR and specifically for the collection, registration, organisation, conservation, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, disclosure, erasure or destruction of the data. Your personal data will be processed on paper, electronically and/or automatically. The Data Controller will retain your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the service delivered via the web platform, and to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, and the related legal obligations.
SCOPE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
Your data will be processed by internal personnel, who have been duly authorised and trained in accordance with Art. 29 GDPR. You may also request details of the scope of disclosure of your personal data, obtaining specific information about any external persons acting as Data Processors or independent data controllers (consultants, technicians, etc.). Your personal data may also be the subject of intercompany communications, among Group companies. Your data will not be circulated or transferred to non-EU countries.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT (GDPR Articles 15-22)
The data subject may, at any time, exercise the following rights:
- to request confirmation as to the existence of his or her personal data.
- to obtain information about the purpose of the data processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data has been or will be communicated and, where possible, the period of conservation.
- to obtain the rectification and erasure of the data.
- to obtain the restriction of the data processing.
- to obtain the portability of the data, i.e. to receive it from a data controller in a structured, commonly-used machine-readable format, and to send it to another data controller without impediment.
- to object to the processing at any time, also in the case of direct marketing.
- to object to an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling.
- to complain to the Italian Data Protection Authority.